COMMON QUESTIONS ANSWERED
HOW DOES JUNK REMOVAL WORK?
Junk removal works in a few short, simple steps.
1. Call, use a contact form, or use an online booking tool.
2. A junk removal professional will ask you to describe your unwanted rubbish and offer you a rough estimate for the junk removal job.
3. Schedule a time for your appointment. Most junk removal companies schedule in 2-hour arrival windows.
4. When the day of your appointment arrives, you can expect a courtesy call 30 minutes before the junk removal crew arrives.
5. Once they arrive, simply point out your unwanted items and you will receive a firm, honest quote for the price of your job.
6. Watch as the junk removal professionals make your unwanted junk items disappear.
7. Finally, it’s time to settle up. Most junk removal companies, such as Lugaway, accept cash, card, or check.
HOW DOES JUNK REMOVAL PRICING WORK?
Price is determined by volume. You will be charged by how much space your items fill up in our truck. Our pricing is affordable for jobs small and large.
HOW DO I GET A QUOTE?
You can obtain a FREE estimate by calling or texting 617-893-8924, or emailing [email protected]. We will come to your residence or business, assess the items at hand and provide you with a FREE no-obligation quote.
HOW BIG ARE YOUR JUNK REMOVAL TRUCKS?
Lug Away uses 15-yard dump trucks 12 ft long, 8 ft wide, 4.5 ft tall.
One full load in our truck is equivalent to 6 full loads in a pick-up truck.
I NEED MY ENTIRE HOUSE CLEANED OUT! CAN YOU DO THAT?
We handle jobs of all sizes and are more than capable to handle entire home or office cleanouts. The time it takes to clear your home or office may vary depending on size.
WHAT DO YOU TAKE?
We take most household items; contact us to learn more or click here for more info!
IS THIS ESTIMATE FREE?
Yes! We offer free no-obligation estimates. We want you to be comfortable and understand the cost before scheduling a pickup.
DO I NEED TO MOVE ANYTHING?
Never! We’ll do all the heavy lifting and leave the space broom swept.
WHAT TOWNS DO YOU SERVICE?
Listed below are the immediate towns that we service. However, if you do not see your town listed, and would like us to do the job, don’t hesitate to call. We do a lot of work outside of our immediate service area. Belmont, Brighton, Brookline, Chestnut Hill, Dedham, Dover, Medfield, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Sherborn, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley, Westwood, Weston
WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST WAY TO GET RID OF RUBBISH
1. You can get rid of your unwanted junk by selling it at a yard or garage sale.
2. Rent a dumpster. That way you can throw away all of your own items at your leisure.
3. Bring your unwanted junk to a dump site and dispose of it on your own.
4. Bring your junk items to a recycling center or other approved facility.
5. Bring your unwanted junk to a donation center.
6. If you would rather not haul your junk on your own, you can hire a junk removal company such as Lug Away.
HOW DO I GET RID OF LARGE JUNK
You can get rid of large, bulky junk items such as beds, mattresses, appliances, and furniture items by hiring a junk removal company such as Lug Away.
HOW DO I GET RID OF A COUCH
Couches are large and awkward to get rid of. You can save yourself the hassle by hiring a junk removal company such as Lug Away to get rid of your old couch.
SHOULD I TIP JUNK HAULERS
While tipping for junk removal is appreciated, it is not expected. However, if your local junk removal professionals do an exceptional job, you may want to consider tipping 15-20% of the cost of your junk removal job.
Our team is trained, experienced, and polite.
Our rates are fairly priced and competitive!
We are locally-owned and operated.
We protect you by being fully insured.
FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
5.0 out of 124 reviews
Steve and his helper John were terrific. They helped clean out our attic and basement storage room. They were on time, professional and very efficient.
I had an emergency with two cubic yards of brick rubble left from retaining wall renovation project. Snow was coming and bricks would make plowing the lot impossible.
Just had my first experience with Lug Away and they were terrific!! On time, fast, clean and it cost exactly what Steve quoted. I HIGHLY recommend Lug Away! Thanks Steve!
Steve and John were uniformly wonderful! Polite, efficient, clean and super helpful. They cleared out a lot of junk, never once complained, and were cheerful throughout! A+++
Our junk removal service areas cover Greater Boston because we're locals! We're going above and beyond to serve our neighbors!
OUR SERVICE AREAS
Arlington, Ashland, Belmont, Brighton, Brookline, Canton, Cambridge, Chestnut Hill, Dedham, Dover, Framingham, Hopkinton, Medfield, Millis, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Sherborn, Somerville, Sudbury, Walpole, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Westwood, Weston