Swing Set Removal
Our team can safely tear down and haul away any old swing set!
LOCAL SWING SET REMOVAL EXPERTS
The Lug Away staff is experienced in all types of demolition and swing set removal.
- Trained. Our team has been trained to safely tear down playsets of all sizes.
- Equipped. We have the proper tools to safely demo and disassemble the structures.
- Knowledgeable. We are familiar with local resources for recycling and disposal.
Swing set removal in the Boston Area is full-service with Lug Away.
- Planning. We’ll have a look at the swing set and where it sits so that we can make a plan for safe removal.
- Demo. When it’s go-time, we’ll begin by disassembling or demolishing the structure as necessary.
- Cleanup. After it’s all down, we’ll load all debris into our junk truck. We’re careful to get the small stuff, too.
- Disposal. Finally, we will haul all that mess away and make sure the pieces are properly disposed of.
We’ll be there when it’s most convenient for you!
- Monday through Saturday. Appointments are available 6 days a week.
- Courtesy Calls. We call before we arrive so you can be ready for us.
- Quick Work. Our crew works efficiently to remove your swing set quickly.
Get a quote for your swing set removal cost or other services any time!
- Upfront Pricing. A team member will provide you with a clear and comprehensive quote.
- Great Value. Our prices are great because we’re a local business with no corporate overhead.
- No Hidden Fees. Your upfront price covers everything and we never sneak extra fees onto your bill.
Types of Swing Sets We Remove
WOODEN SWING SETS
METAL SWING SETS
PLASTIC PLAY SETS
HOW SWING SET REMOVAL SERVICE WORKS
Show us the swing set and we’ll give you a firm quote to demo and remove it.
Our staff will tear it down as much as necessary to load it in the truck and haul it away!
Steve and his helper John were terrific. They helped clean out our attic and basement storage room. They were on time, professional and very efficient.SSusan G.
I had an emergency with two cubic yards of brick rubble left from retaining wall renovation project. Snow was coming and bricks would make plowing the lot impossible.PPawel J.
Just had my first experience with Lug Away and they were terrific!! On time, fast, clean and it cost exactly what Steve quoted. I HIGHLY recommend Lug Away! Thanks Steve!DDix W.
Steve and John were uniformly wonderful! Polite, efficient, clean and super helpful. They cleared out a lot of junk, never once complained, and were cheerful throughout! A+++JJennifer H.
Lug Away removes swing sets in many Boston-area locations.
- Chestnut Hill
- And MORE!