Join Our Team
If you are interested in becoming part of the professional junk removal crew at LugAway, please read the job summary, download the application, and than submit it in the form below.
This position reports to Steve Conroy. The associate will be a team member
working in the field for companies: Lug Away. This will involve a multitude of
tasks while working outside and inside homes and businesses. It will involve
driving dump trucks. This position is labor intensive and can require long
hours in all 4 seasons of the year. The time spent doing the tasks below will
vary depending on the season and stage of business. The person in this role
should be flexible with their time and the same will be reciprocated from the
manager/owner. The associate can address the manager/owner with
questions or concerns at any point of employment. Open door policy.
Lug Away Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking up junk from homes and businesses from piles or from inside
the house or business
- Demolition (Mainly: sheds, decks, hot tubs, swing sets, etc.)
- Dismantling large items to make it easier to carry out of a home and
into the truck
- Ability to lift heavy objects and to work on your feet for long periods
of the day in all weather
- Experience with truck driving and tools (I.E. sledge hammer, Sawzall,
Drill, hand truck, etc.)
- Friendly, Professional appearance and behavior at all times. Exude
great customer service
- Ability to Quote onsite or change up pricing based on “add ons” by
- Attention to detail, takes instruction
- Ability to learn new things and work efficiently
- Not afraid to ask questions when unsure and to keep SAFETY as a
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level
of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Must have/maintain a good driving record. Must Pass Background Checks. Company vehicles will be monitored/tracked.
Download and fill out the application form then attach it to the file section below!
Please fill out the information in the form below and attach a completed copy of your application.
Call us at 617-893-9824 or email us at [email protected] for your instant services quote today!