Our bereavement cleanout services make the difficult task of finally saying goodbye to a loved one’s earthly
possessions a touch easier. Let us do the physical labor so you can spend your time the way you’d like to.
Our Estate Cleanout Service
Death is a cruel force that tears us apart, and it certainly doesn’t wait for a gap in our schedule, either. Because of this, you might now have the responsibility of cleaning up a loved one’s estate—despite being swamped with all sorts of other time commitments, too.
Don’t worry. With Lug Away, you don’t have to empty out the estate on your own. Just get in touch with us and request estate cleanouts. Here’s how they work:
- We know time is hard to come by nowadays, which is why we make a point of showing up right on time and never being late.
- All you have to do is show us everything that needs to go and we’ll prepare an upfront quote based on the job’s size.
- Then, approve our quote and our team hauls away estate junk. We are respectful to the estate and are careful to avoid all damages.
- Gently used household wares make great donations to local charity drop-offs. In addition, we will recycle whenever possible.
Why Lug Away?
When searching for junk removal companies, you have two big options: pick a franchise, or pick a local business. Let’s run down all the reasons why a locally operated company such as Lug Away is the right way to go for your estate cleanouts.
- Near your neighborhood. We serve the Greater Boston area and are just a short drive up the road from you.
- Local pricing perks. A local business like us doesn’t have to pay expensive franchise fees—thus, we have better prices.
- Upfront quotes. Instead of making you wait until the appointment’s end to figure out what you’re paying, we tell you upfront.
- No hidden fees. Stop shelling out for surprise surcharges. Unlike the franchises, we keep our pricing methods honest and straightforward.
Ready for Estate Cleanouts?
During times like this, it’s likely that you’re going through a world of stress. The last thing we want is for you to get stressed out while booking your appointment! That’s why we make scheduling estate cleanouts, and our other junk removal services, a piece of cake.
Get started with one of the two following booking methods:
Lug Away is a locally owned junk removal business, not a franchise. Whoever said it was so great being a franchise business anyway? We strive to offer you something better than what the “big box” junk haulers can: a professional team that is committed to you that works fast for the right price. If you like saving money and saving time, then we’re the right choice for you. If you prefer overpaying, though, then you’d better get in touch with the franchises!